"The Only Yardstick for Success is Being a Champion" - Bill Walsh

Monday, November 16, 2009

49ers in Playoffs? Not with Alex Smith


"We'll see them again in the playoffs." -- Coach Mike Singletary after a gut-wrenching week 3 loss to the Vikings.



QB Rating this season....

Shaun Hill 79.6
Alex Smith 79.5 (including 3 TDs vs. Houston's Prevent Defense.)
Nate Davis ???

With all due respect to the 49ers, the team that I love, and to Mike Singletary, I must bow to the words of Jim Mora which are very relevant to the current playoff situation of the San Francisco 49ers.










Copyright @ 2009
All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I love that comment from Jim Mora. Very colorful and apropos of our current situation. Just like the Cowardly Lion wishing "If I only had a heart", I am wondering, "if we only had a QB".

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Keep it clean.

Rock Out with the Niners


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones